All itineraries, including points of embarkation and disembarkation, are at the discretion of Oceania Cruises and may be modified up to and during the voyage. Oceania Cruises reserves the right to amend, cancel or make substitutions for any travel component without prior notice to the guest, including hotels, ports of call or other modes of transportation if, in its opinion, the situation requires a change or cancellation of arrangements. Oceania Cruises does not assume responsibility or liability for any loss, inconvenience or expense incurred by guests as a result of any changes or cancellations as detailed in the Guest Ticket Contract. When practical, Oceania Cruises will promptly notify guests or their travel agent of a cruise itinerary change.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a reservation?
- What is a waitlist?
- Which shore excursions can be selected as part of the O Life Choice Free Excursions amenity?
- Can I bring children under the age of 18?
- What is a priority waitlist?
- If an excursion is an Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive or Culinary Tour, can I pay the difference if I have selected the O Life Choice Free excursions amenity?
- Where do I find information about travel advisories?
- Should I use a travel agent to handle my reservation?
- Who do I contact when I have questions about Travel Insurance?
- My invoice says that I am in a Guarantee, what does this mean?